This embroidered tulip drawstring bag has the pattern printed on linen/ cotton fabric already. Repeated tulip patterns randomly arranged on one side of bag and neatly on the other. You can stitch one side only to make it a quick project or both sides to practice your embroidery skills.
Relatively obscured colored threads paint tulips on burgundy fabric. Cheeky and beautiful. The finished bag looks great worn cross shoulder or around waist, on both little girl and 80+ year-old lady:-) A great project for beginners or those who would like to practice satin stitch.
Approx Dimensions: L=20 cm x W=15 cm
- Outer fabric (55% linen, 45% cotton) with pattern printed on. Ink can be washed off after embroidery is finished. Keep it dry before embroidery is done.
- Lining fabric, 100% cotton
- Bag mouth fabric (dark grey, 55% linen, 45% cotton)
- waxed string
- filling stuff to make tulip pedants
- shoulder strap and accessories
- Bohin needles
- Quality threads, and
Since satin stitch is used on curved leaves, using a marker may be helpful for you.