The DIY Brooch set is of the best quality and is very easy to use!
You can make your handmade brooch by covering the button with your favorite fabrics, sashiko or embroidery.
You don’t need a special tool.
The set does not include fabrics.
The Brooch in the image is an example.
Each set contains a copper button cover and a wooden base. Each pack has 1 set only.
Approx. size: Circle is 45mm in diameter; Oval shape is 45mm x 35mm
How to use: (picture here is for demonstration)
- Use the copper button cover, on the wrong side of your chosen fabric, trace the outline of button. Then at 1.8cm away from the outline, draw another line which indicates size of fabric.
- If you like you can sashiko stitch or embroider the fabric you choose.
- At about 5mm away from edge of fabric, running stitch a circle without cutting thread.
- Put copper button covering on wrong side of fabric, pull thread and gather. Then cut thread off.
- Use hot gun glue covered button onto wooden base. Finished!