Little House rubber thimble acts as a needle gripper. I use one thimble for normal and easy projects. 2 thimbles are used for projects with multiple layers of fabrics stitched through or stitching is intensive.
- Hexagonal ridges hold the needle more securely
- Large and small vents for good air circulation
- Made from ethylene, propane rubber which has no odour
- Use hole in package to measure size
- Useful to hold and move the quilt when machine quilting. Very helpful for sashiko stitching!
- 3 sizes available – S, M and L. A pic here with sizing can be used as a guide.
- 2 thimbles per pack